- Who is the data controller?
The data controller is Pagos de Anguix, S.L. with address for contact purposes at Sant Venat, 1 – 08770 Sant Sadurní d’Anoia (Spain) (“Pagos de Anguix”).
- For which purposes does Pagos de Anguix process the personal data?
Pagos de Anguix processes the personal data to respond the requests of information and/or suggestions made through the website www.pagosdeanguix.com (the “Site“).
- Which are the lawful bases to process the personal data?
The legal bases to process the personal data are:
- the consent expressed through the means provided to this effect in the Site, and
- the legitimate interest of Pagos de Anguix in sharing the personal data with the group companies that are in the best position to satisfactorily answer the requests of information and/or suggestions.
We understand that the legitimate interest in which Pagos de Anguix bases the processing of personal data overrides data subjects’ rights and freedoms, given that the personal data are processed as part of the daily activities of a group of companies and for internal administrative purposes. In any case, data subjects can exercise their right of objection addressing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long does Pagos de Anguix retain the personal data?
Once the requests made through the Site are managed, the personal data will be retained until the end of the statutes of limitation of any liabilities that may arise and during the term required to comply with any applicable legal obligation.
- With whom does Pagos de Anguix share the personal data?
In accordance with section 3(b), Pagos de Anguix may provide your personal data to Juvé & Camps group companies that are in the best position to answer the requests of information and/or suggestions.
Pagos de Anguix does not share the personal data with any other third party, unless required by applicable law.
- Which are your data protection rights?
|Access||You may request confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, you can obtain access to your personal data included in Pagos de Anguix’ files.|
|Rectification||You may request the rectification of your personal data if this is inaccurate.|
|Erasure||You may request that your personal data is erased.|
|Objection||You may request that your personal data is not processed in specific circumstances.|
|Portability||You may request receiving, in an electronic file, the personal data that you provided to Pagos de Anguix, as well as the right to transmit it to other parties.|
|Restriction of processing||You may request a restriction on how personal data is processed when:
– the accuracy of your personal data is being verified after you have contested its accuracy.
– processing of your personal data is unlawful and you oppose to its erasure.
– Pagos de Anguix does no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
– you have objected to the processing for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest, whilst it is being verified whether the legitimate grounds of Pagos de Anguix override yours.
|Withdrawal of consent||You may withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.|
You may exercise, when appropriate, the data protection rights by sending a written communication to email@example.com. For these purposes, Pagos de Anguix may request a copy of your ID card/passport in force or any other valid document evidencing your identity.
In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or with any other competent data protection authority.
This Site only uses technical cookies which allows operating and providing the services offered within the Site.
Date of creation: december 2019